A Vacation Rental and Wedding Venue | Westcliffe, CO
Pinewood Haven Rental Rates and Policies
Amenities and Inclusions: Fully-furnished, 1,800 sq/ft, 3 BDRM/2.5 BATH cabin; fully equipped kitchen; quality, cotton bed linens and towels; pellet stove; two TVs with satellite programing; Internet access (no video streaming or landline); movie and book library; printer; puzzles and games; front deck with outdoor table and seating for six; gas grill; washer and dryer; hair dryers; iron and ironing board; other necessities, such as dish soap, laundry soap, toilet paper and assorted toiletries.
— Minimum Stay: 3 nights
— Maximum Occupancy: 6
— Primary renter must be at least 25 yrs. old. (Age requirement may be waived for wedding parties with the consent of the homeowners.)
— Dogs considered with prior written consent and pet deposit (no more than 2 dogs)
— Signed Rental Agreement and valid ID are required for primary guest
— No hunting parties please
b ASK ABOUT OUR IN-HOUSE CHEF AND COOKING OPTIONS—In-house meal preparation, cooking classes, Amish baked pastries, and more!
10% discount given for stays of 6-27 nights, 25% discount for stays of 28 nights or more; 100% payment is generally required to reserve the cabin. Personal checks, Pay Pal and major credit cards accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled at least 60-days prior to the Check-In date to receive a 100% refund. There are no refunds given to renters who provide less than 60-days’ notice, unless the property can be re-rented to fill the vacancy.
1. Smoking of any kind is NOT allowed in the property. If you smoke outside, please make sure to put your cigarettes ALL THE WAY OUT in the sanded flower pot on the deck, and dispose of all extinguished butts in the trash before you leave. Our home is located in wildfire country, please be mindful.
2. No more than two dogs are allowed at the property, and only with prior written consent from the homeowners. Dogs must be crated when guests are not at the property. Dogs are not allowed on the beds and furniture at any time. (There is a $50 nonrefundable pet fee, regardless of length of stay.) Please note that there are predators about and pets should not be left outside unsupervised. Additionally, HOA rules prohibit dogs from roaming the neighborhood off leash. Guests are responsible for ANY pet damage caused by their pet(s), including damage to property, waste removal and extra cleaning fees. Please be courteous and mindful of your dog(s) at all times. Store your dog food and treats in closed containers to discourage mice, ants, etc. The homeowners are not responsible for the welfare or containment of dogs while at the property.
3. People other than those in the guest(s) party set forth in the Rental Agreement, may not stay overnight at the property. Any other persons allowed at the property during the guest’s stay are the sole responsibility of the guest(s). No more than six guests are allowed to stay overnight at the property without prior, written consent.
4. This property is not child-proof and is not suited for children under 4 yrs. old, or unsupervised children of any age. Guests who bring children are solely responsible for their safety and wellbeing.
5. No special events (i.e. family reunions, retreats, weddings, large parties, gatherings of more than 10 guests) are permitted at the property without prior written consent from the homeowners and a signed Special Events Agreement.
6. This home is privately owned; the homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while guest(s) are on the premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest(s). The premises should be locked when guests are not at the property. Children and pets should not be left unattended in or around the property.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good condition and take nothing from the property. Please do not rearrange the indoor furniture or take it outsid 15. PLEASE NOTE: Although Westcliffe offers the necessities, such as gas stations, convenience stores, banks, restaurants, liquor stores, a hardware store, a medical center and a post office, you won’t find any large scale shopping or big box stores nearby. You are renting a cabin in the rural Rocky Mountains. Life moves slower here. Communication systems go down periodically, businesses come and go, we have a lot of area wildlife, the weather is unpredictable, wildfires and other unforeseen acts of God are not uncommon. Please pack your patience and plan accordingly.
PINEWOOD HAVENis a private, 10-acre, vacation rental and wedding venue located in the beautiful Wet Mountains, just 2.5 hours southwest of Denver on the outskirts of historical Westcliffe, CO. The property offers breathtaking views of the Sangre de Cristo mountains, a beautiful sprawling meadow and a newly-built 3 BDRM, 2.5 BATH cabin that's fully equipped with all the comforts of home. The perfect spot for a one-of-a-kind mountain retreat, vacation getaway, romantic escape or destination wedding.